Bespoke Loft Conversions across Kent
We’ve been helping our clients improve the overall value of their property by creating additional space for any needs, be it additional bedrooms or a home office. We start by looking at your property and designing a bespoke loft conversion or partial loft conversion plan based upon your budget, space and needs ensuring you are provided with a traditional or modern loft conversion that best suits you.
Craymanor is a loft conversion company able to offer a complete, in-house service of planning, design and construction of bespoke loft conversions. This way you are provided with complex solution from one company, from your first enquiry to the completion of your new construction. We are based in Sidcup, Kent and offer loft and attic conversion services to clients through South East London too. Please see below for a gallery of bespoke loft conversions carried out by our company.
Types of loft conversions
Different types of loft conversions that we yearly deliver to home owners across Kent include:
- traditional contemporary loft conversions
- bungalow loft conversions
- dormer loft conversions
- loft conversions on semi detached houses and terraced houses
Why to convert your loft?
- Create extra living space without the nuisance of moving out – a spare en-suite bedroom for unexpected guests
- Create additional storage space
- Loft conversions increase the value of your property
- Get creative – there is nothing stopping you from designing a home cinema or playroom for your kids